Now available to all GLMI agencies, the newly refreshed Demographic and Intake sections! Both new sections have streamlined and simplified the adding, editing and reviewing of your agency and patient data.
After selecting a patient from the new Patient Selection, the Demographics ‘Home’ screen is displayed, giving users an ‘at a glance’ overview of the patient’s current demographic information. Selecting any of the following sections quickly displays a detailed view, allowing any updates to be made.
- Demographics – Contains the patient’s general information and new ways to track unlimited phone numbers, email addresses, and locations.
- Friends & Family – Centralized lists of patient’s key relationships including emergency contacts, power of attorney and guarantor among others.
- Care Team – Still contains the patient’s Care Team and Physicians, however now when assigning a physician, the system will run an automatic PECOS verification.
- Financial – Lists the patient’s insurances and any insurance specific notes, along with the patient’s re-certification frequency and the required Service Location (Q-Code).
Along with the new demographic changes, Intake now has a dedicated workflow for entering initial demographic information, as well as dedicated pages for clinical information. It’s an excellent head-start for your patient documentation, as the appropriate information is pulled forward into Demographics as well as the initial assessment.
- Shares the same format and navigation as Assessments and Visit Notes
- Integrated Medication Profile
- Allows for a patient’s quick admission or full Intake process
- Accessing Demographics
- Care Team
- Friends & Family