Soon, all GLMI agencies will be receiving the new External Documents program! The new program will allow for users to attached any file, image or PDF directly to a patient’s record and can be used for many purposes! Read more about External Documents below:
- Attachments can be attached directly to a patient’s assessment or visit note from within the Record List
- View all attachments from an agency-wide view under the Clinical menu tab
- Agencies are able to customize External Document types! Everything from wound photos, lab results, legal documents, consent forms, F2F documents – ANYTHING can be categorized by customizing your External Documents types from within the Support File Manager (Properly categorizing the attachments will also allow for quick review and retrieval).
- Users are also able to apply a title and comments when saving an attachment
- All attachments are stored on the HIPAA secure GLMI Cloud
Check out a few of the External Document screens below…
Functioning similar to Additional Notes, External Documents can be viewed within the patient’s record specifically OR within the agency view of External Documents:
Users are able to attach the document to the patient and then apply the appropriate date, type, title and comment:
Please note that users must be connected to the GLMI Cloud at the time of upload and also must be connected to view the external document. If not connected, users will only be able to view the document’s details.
Want more details on the new External Documents program?
Be sure to check back to the GLMI blog and continue to monitor your email for more information!