The March Feature Pack will be released to all Cloud agencies on Sunday, March 15th. Please read below to review what is included within the release:
New Demographic and Intake Sections:
- Users are now able to view Diagnosis Codes within the new Intake note pages for pre-existing clients.
- The referral comments are now saving properly on the first page of the new Intake note.
- Provider Availability & Unavailability within Scheduling are again available on the menu.
- Speed improvements have been applied to the Scheduling program.
- The therapy counts have been removed from Scheduling.
Fall Risk Assessment – The printed Missouri Fall Risk assessment will now properly display whether the patient is Age 65 or older.
Prior Approval Status – The Prior Approval Status Reporting is now functioning correctly.
MD Orders – The patient name field of Physician Orders now accommodates for more characters.
Posting AR– Medicare Finals will no longer post a zero dollar amount to Accounts Receivable.
Intervention Navigation – The scrolling of the Addressing Interventions Note page is now functioning properly with a large volume of Interventions within a goal.
OASIS Skip Patterns – M1000 OASIS skip patterns are working correctly within the laptop system.